Frequently Asked Questions
The short answer is no. CCTV cameras require electricity to fully function, but it is possible for them to work even when the power is down
- Exterior: Front Door. You might assume that intruders always sneak into side entrances, but statistics show that 34% of burglars use the front door. …
- Exterior: Back & Side Doors. …
- Exterior: Garage & Driveway. .
- Interior: Common Areas. …
- Interior: Main Stairway or Hallway.
- Dome Camera or Indoor Camera: The most economical among one, meant for indoor installation. …
- Bullet or Outdoor Cameras.
- Varifocal Cameras.
- Wireless cameras
- PTZ Cameras.
The maximum range or range of a CCTV camera is dependent on focal length of the lens and size of the image sensor. Greater the range, the clearer will be the objects captured from the far away distances. Higher range is essential for outdoor Cameras. A CCTV camera should have an at least of 20 meters of range
Request A Quote Today
16, Shanmugam Road,
32, MBT Road, Navalpur
Near Muthukadai Busstop